I love making bread, or in my case, trying to make bread.
But equally, I love to make it as simple as possible. I don’t have the patience for endless kneading of dough and I don’t have a Kitchen Aid to take all the hard work away.
So this, relatively easy recipe for Focaccia bread is right up my street.
And here is the finished product complete with a serving suggestion!
Simple Focaccia Bread Recipe
- 120 ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Chopped Fresh Thyme or 1 teaspoon of dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon Chopped Fresh Rosemary or 1 teaspoon of dried rosemary
- 2 Cloves Minced Garlic
- 230 ml Warm Water
- 7 g Dried Yeast usually comes in 7g packs in a box
- 320 g Plain Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Fresh Ground Pepper